Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Remember Today {49 and Market}

Hi There!

I can't believe my last post was two months ago ... I missed being creative.
Now back to my studio and trying to catch up with everything :-)

Today I have a canvas layout to share with you created for 49 and Market.
I featured here their latest and greatest collection RUSTY AUTUMN. I also
used their latest products - the ARCHIVAL BOARDS (6" x 6") which are  
stunning chipboard embellishments made in corporation with Dusty Attic.




Please have a look at the blog post on 49 and Market blog where
I have all links to the products -------------> HERE


Have a creative day!
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Looking at the announcements is a joy. I believe you would do wonderful at creating a line of cards, invitations, and wedding and baby announcements. A delightful and lovely post and I wish for you all you would love for your future!


    Good Afternoon Quotes
    http://qaissaeed.com/
    http://weddinganniversarysms.com/

    ReplyDelete