Saturday, April 1, 2017

Dream Big {49 and Market} & {Dusty Attic}

Hi there!

Happy 1st of April crafty friends!
Today I am sharing a layout created for 49 and Market company ...
and also using the awesome chipboard from Dusty Attic

(click on the link above for some close-ups and products' list)



I am aslo so excited to share that "Gerry's Butterfly Stamp Set" is now 
available at "49 and Market" company. You can order your own ----> HERE

I am also releasing a NEW stamp set "Gerry's Essential Words".
This stamp is 4" x 6" size and consists of 9 separate words. 
Like the other stamp sets I released so far they are all made in USA.
You can purchase your own -----> HERE






I used two chipboards from Dusty Attic which are so gorgeous.
First one is the Elegant Swirl #3 and the other one the cool Page Pebbles #3.
Dusty Attic Elegant Swirl #3 
Dusty Attic Page Pebbles #3



Thanks for visiting me today!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment