Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Happy {Dusty Attic} & {49 and Market}

Hi there!

It's the first day of the month and it's time for me to share some crafty work.
 Today I want to share with you a layout I created by using pretty products from

(check the link above for products I used and for close-up photos)

As you know recently 49 and Market released so many NEW products - 2 paper collections, 3 packages (12"x12") of layered embellishments, many stamps and various flowers.

Make sure to let your local crafty stores know about the new products - they are truly amazing!
Check them here ----------> HERE


*    *     *


I used some awesome Dusty Attic chippies here ...



...and some cool Dusty in Colour paints!

In addition to the paint I added Dusty Attic Clear Crackle Varnish and love the effect!


Well, that's all for today folks :-)
Thank you so much for visiting me!

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment