Friday, October 21, 2016

Sweet Memories {GDT Scrap The Girls}

Hi There!

Hope you are all well!

I am guest-designing this month for an Australian challenge blog
- Scrap The Girls . You can play along with their monthly challenges 
and scrap sweet girly photos. The Design Team created some 
amazing samples which are absolutely inspiring and will 
help you to easily take part in this month's challenge.


I played with the following mood board to create my layout.


My layout is based on the Penelope Dee's gorgeous 
"Tea Time" paper collection designed by Glenda Viljoen.


I also added Prima Marketing flowers, Dusty Attic chipboard,
and the cute bird belongs to ScrapBerry's.

And, yes, maybe you recognised her already - the pretty lady next to me 
is the one and only Sharon Laakkonen who I was lucky to meet a few times.


Here are a few close-ups for you...




You check the SCRAP THE GIRLS blog --------> HERE
And of course you are welcome to play along with us!

Thank you for your visit today!
Have a great day!

SaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments: