Wednesday, October 12, 2016

"Picture Perfect" Layout Kit for {The Scrapbook Diaries}

Hi There!

I am so excited to share with you a layout kit I created for The Scrapbook Diaries.
It's been a few months since my last layout kit  and it feels good to share another one.


If you haven't heard of The Scrapbook Diaries here's a short info:
The Scrapbook Diaries is an online store providing scrapbook kits 
inclusive video-tutorial for each kit. You can find kits from some of the
best designers in the crafty industry ... flattered to be part of this family :-)
This is the place where you'll find the latest scrapbooking supplies as well!

For this layout I used "49 and Market" products, chipboard from Dusty attic
and Blue Fern Studios, and I also used one of my Clear Stamps Set.

You can check the blog post about the kit ---------> HERE
And you can purchase the "Picture Perfect" kit ---------> HERE





"Flower Fairies of Spring" Collection 


Oh, and last but not least look at the bonus page you get in the kit!
Isn't it amazing? Janene , the owner of The Scrapbook Diaries, created
for you such a beautiful & inspiring layout sample - Love it! 


I hope you will enjoy my video!
Thank you so much for visiting me today!

Have a creative day!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, what an amazing lay-out! You rocked these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I love this layout and ALWAYS so enjoy watching your videos. Mine only looks that good because you challenge me to be a better scrapper. Loved the techniques!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete