Tuesday, July 19, 2016

South African Scrapbook Event

Hi there!

I've totally forgotten to share here on my blog about
 an upcoming event in September. This Scrapbook event 
will take place in South Africa and I am super excited as
I was invited to teach classes in Cape Town and in Johannesburg.

Cape Town Classes: 10-11 September 2016
Johannesburg Classes: 17-18 September 2016

I am even more excited because I am going to teach classes 
with the amazing products of 49 and Market company and
featuring awesome chipboard from Dusty Attic company.

For all details and booking please follow the link:



I hope to see you there!
Have a great day!


SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing! Wish I lived on the same continent ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only wish I could be in South Africa with you!!!! Lucky bunch of scrappers!!!!

    ReplyDelete