Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Laugh and Love {49 and Market}

Hi There!

Today I am sharing my first project created for 49 and Market company.
As you may know already 49 and Market is a new company in the craft industry
and I am super proud to be asked to be part of their Design Team :-)

My layout today is featuring "Flower Fairies of Spring" collection.
This collection is truly amazing - beautiful and versatile! The quality of the paper
is excellent and suitable for various projects including mixed media.

I shared a few steps I made creating the layout on 49 and Market BLOG so
if you would like to check them please have a look ------> HERE

PRODUCTS I USED:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
logo 49 & Market
TSD Logo
Ink, pearls,etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Here is one close up :-)
For more detailed photos have a look at 49 and Market Blog  --------> HERE

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it looks stunning! I really love all the beautiful flowers and fairies,

    ReplyDelete