Friday, June 3, 2016

"Family" Layout Kit for {The Scrapbook Diaries}

Hi there!

As it seems I'll be posting more than usual this month ;-)
I do have a few more projects to share in June so I hope you'll enjoy!

Today, I am sharing my next layout kit created for The Scrapbook Diaries.
If you haven't heard of The Scrapbook Diaries here's a short info:
The Scrapbook Diaries is an online store providing scrapbook kits 
inclusive video-tutorial for each kit. You can find kits from some of the
best designers in the crafty industry ... flattered to be part of this family :-)
This is the place where you'll find the latest scrapbooking supplies as well!

Maybe you have already heard the news - there is a new baby-born in the
craft industry - "49 and Market". If you have a craft store in Europe and want
to order "49 and Market" products The Scrapbook
Diaries is the place to place your order! Check all products -----> HERE 

Well, back to my layout kit now....
You can find the blog post about this kit ------> HERE
And to purchase the "Family" kit -------> HERE 


"FAMILY"  KIT


In this layout kit I used my Flower stamp set which I simply love :-)




This is Janene's gorgeous take on my video-tutorial!
Love it!

Thanks for your visit!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous photo and lay-out! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Romy... Fabulous layout. Had so much fun following you along (as always). Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so beautiful. Of course, all your layouts are beautiful, but that one made me comment :)

    ReplyDelete