Wednesday, June 3, 2015

G & G SPECIAL EDITION KIT BY THE SCRAPBOOK DIARIES

Hi There!

I am so super excited to present today the G & G Special Edition Kit
for The Scrapbook Diaries.  This is a double kit which means two designers
are creating their own style layouts using almost the same products. 
I guess you understand one "G" in the kit stands for Gerry but what about 
the other "G"? Well, the other "G" belongs to my dear and so talented
friend Gabrielle Pollacco - wait till you check what she created---> HERE

Gabby and I provided videos how we created our layouts from A to Z!
In this kit you also receive as bonus two extra layouts designed by the owner Janene!
CHECK BOTH BONUS SAMPLES -------> HERE
No need to mentionThe G&G Kit is jammed with gorgeousness and yummy goodies.
Main and important product we both, Gabi and I, used are the Watercolor Pencils
from Prima Marketing and...we both played with my Flower Stamp Set  .
FUN...FUN...FUN!




ENJOY!

Thank you for visiting me today!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Gerry!! I totally LOVE your page!! So in keeping with your lovely style! And I just want to say how much I enjoyed working with your beautiful Stamp set!! Looking forward to playing with the others that Janene sent me as well! Thanks so much for your kind words on my work sweet friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's totally stunning! You've included so many amazing details! I love the intricateness of your lay-out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry your works are always a masterpiece! I am humbled every time you create something for us. Thank you my friend!

    ReplyDelete