Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A "Smile" Kit Layout for The Scrapbook Diaries

Hi There!

I am here today to share with you another layout kit that
I created for The Scrapbook Diaries
All the "ingredients" to create this layout are pretty and 
so much fun to play with. Of course, I provided a video
of how to create this layout from A to Z.
And, I also used one of my Texture Stamp Sets :-)
For more details please follow the link ------> HERE




And...

The owner of The Scrapbook Diaries, Janene Meyerowitz, has, as usual,
created a bonus page ....and once again she did an amazing job! 
Thank you, Janene!

Hope you will enjoy the kit & video!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Gerry!!! This page is stunnig!!! You are just the queen of fussy cutting, thats for sure!! Love Janene's page as well! Looks like a gorgeous kit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lay-out is so gorgeous, soft and romantic! Your use of colours and arrangement of the embellishments looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Gerry - I love the way you put this layout and kit together. I also love the bonus page sample created by Janene.

    ReplyDelete