Tuesday, February 24, 2015

"Enjoy The Moments" Kit for The Scrapbook Diaries

Hi There!

I am so super excited to present my second layout kit for 
The Scrapbook Diaries.  This layout kit was made with so much love!
Don't get me wrong - I create every layout with love but this one is 
a very special one for me. Of course I provided a video to go with it -
showing from A to Z how to create this project and sharing tips & "smiles" with you!


I am still so thankful to the owner, Janene Meyerwitz, for inviting me 
to be part of The Scrapbook Diaries family.

If you want to learn more about the kit
you can visit The Scrapbook Diaries blog ---> HERE 
Or you can visit the STORE
I used some awesome Blue Fern Studios
papers & chippies, Prima Marketing Flowers, awesome 
clear stamps set designed by Janene Meyerwitz ... and so much more!

You will also find the tool I am using on my projects
----> Gerry's Distress Piercing Wheel
I simply love it and can't do without it anymore!


"ENJOY THE MOMENTS" KIT


As always the owner of The Scrapbook Diaries, Janene, created a bonus page 
for the kit. Look for yourself... such a gorgeous layout! Love it!
Thank you, Janene!

I hope you will have fun with...
 "Enjoy the Moments" kit & video!

*     *     *
Thank you for your visit!
Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous!! I love janene's kits!! So happy you are there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een plaatje van een lay-out! Echt een schitterend geheel! Mooie foto ook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry - words can't express how grateful I a to you for all you do and are... your talents are just amazing!!! Thank you for joining us. This layout was so much fun... the colors..techniques... all just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!!! Ah, Gerry, so lovely to see you scrapping again, your page is breathtaking!! All the pretty little 'Gerry' details on this page!! xo xo

    ReplyDelete