Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"Little Angel" Kit for The Scrapbook Diaries

Hi There!

Today I am presenting my frist kit I made for The Scrapbook Diaries.
The Scrapbook Diaries is an online store providing scrapbook kits.
All scrapbook kits are inclusive a (video) tutorial showing you 
the making of the layout/album,etc. and of course various techniques & tips. 


I am super proud to be listed among such talented designers and 
I am thankful to the owner, Janene Meyerwitz, for inviting me 
to be part of The Scrapbook Diaries family.

Please, make sure you visit The Scrapbook Diaries blog ---> HERE 
to learn more about the kit. I used some awesome Maja Design
papers, Prima Marketing Flowers/Embellishments, awesome new 
clear stamps designed by Gabrielle Pollacco..... and so much more!




The owner of The Scrapbook Diaries, Janene, is always creating a bonus page 
to the kits. She did an amazing job by using the leftovers of my kit!!!
Look what she created.....Such a Stunning layout!
Thank you, Janene!

I hope you will enjoy "Little Angel" Kit & video!

*     *     *
Thank you for your visit!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS layout, Gerry! Your design is amazing! I'm going to see TSD blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, wat is hij onwijs mooi geworden! Prachtige zachte kleuren en die gele accenten staan er zo mooi bij.

    ReplyDelete