Thursday, January 29, 2015

Dutch Doobadoo Guest Designer {Part 3}

Hi There!

Today I want to share a layout I created for Dutch Doobadoo,
where I guest design for the month of January.
(For my first project you can follow this link -----> HERE
And for my previous one -------> HERE)


For my project today I played mainly with their modelling paste and their masks.
 Dutch Doobadoo has a beautiful range of Art Masks and honestly I wouldn't
mind having ALL of them in my studio :-)
PRODUCTS I USED:

*      *      *
That photo of my kids is so much fun and I couldn't help scrapping it :-)

I began masking the background with  Mask A5 Small Leaves
and then I added  Mask A5 Flower Swirl to three spots.

 The flourish stamp is a clear stamp from NOOR! Design.

Some of the small leaves I outlined with a fine black pen...

Other Products I used:

*       *      *
Thank you for your visit!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Your colours are so fresh and pretty! It's an absolutely wonderful lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Layout is gorgeous Gerry, I love, how you've used all the stencils and how it turns out. The pic of your kids is so sweet. The Style of your Layout is awesome, like it a lot.

    Happy weekend and best wishes
    Dunja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love those stencils do you know if they ship to Australia Gerry? Love your colours as always they shine on your work great design love it.

    ReplyDelete