Monday, March 10, 2014

Guest Designer {Lindy's Stamp Gang} 1

Hello Everyone!
I was so flattered to be invited by Lindy's Stamp Gang
to be their First Guest-Designer - I have been working with
their awesome (....and such a good quality!) products
 already for some time now and the invitation was more than welcome
and, of course, put a big smile on my face :-)
logo_new

Well, today I will share with you my first project...
A canvas, my favourite canvas layouts I am creating
and teaching nowadays ;-)

This is how the background looked before I began decorating it.
The canvas was firstly painted with a layer of gesso and various 
Starburst Sprays were used for the background color. 
Once the masking was done I decided to colour in the masked patterns. 
I used here the Color Shots (a few of them). 
I simply took a tiny quantity of the powder and 
mixed with a few drops of water - used a small brush to paint.
Boy_background_Gerry

victorian_bouquetEPIC__87767.1383704455.1280.1280

This is the final result of my canvas layout. 
As you have already noticed I also stamped a bit 
on the background and parts of the stamping was colored in 
once again by using the Color Shots. 
I added some colour to the background at some places 
so it will look more colourful - I used the Starburst Sprays.
Boy_Gerry_Fotor

The chipboard steam punk clocks were treated 
with the awesome Embossing Powder. 
Boy_close 1_Gerry

The honeycomb chipboard was sprayed with
 the Starburst "Azure Sea Asters" spray.

Did you notice the fabulous butterflies I used?
They were created by talented Kay Fatula and 
I am so lucky to be able to work with these cuties.
You can find more amazing products of hers ----> HERE
Boy_close 2_Gerry

And "No" I didn`t use Lindy's Stamp Gang products to paint my son's eye :-)
 ...somebody did it  for him at Legoland, Denmark :-)
...but it is something I can think about in my next project!
Until then.....have fun with the amazing Lindy's Stamp Gang products!

All the chipboard I used on this project is from Imaginarium Designs!
Boy_close 3_Gerry

OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:


I hope you enjoyed project today!
Have an awesome day!

7 comments:

  1. Wauw, wat een prachtige canvas! Je hebt echt iets heel moois gemaakt met hun mists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and I adore the colours you've used Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love all the colors you used, and the different masked patterns!

    ReplyDelete