Friday, March 14, 2014

Guest Designer {Lindy's Stamp Gang} 2

Hello Everyone!
Today I am sharing my second project created 
for Lindy's Stamp Gang where I am guest-designing this month.
I am featuring their sprays and embossing powders.

logo2
This is another canvas layout I created mixing different LSG sprays.
I actually changed the colour of the background pattern paper.
I wanted to have a "layer" of colours on top of the pattern paper so I
was very careful while spraying ...kind of made the colours look transparent.
Remember_gerry

victorian_bouquetEPIC__87767.1383704455.1280.1280

I combined Imaginarium Designs chipboard with the Embossing Powder. 
N.B. I let the chipboard "raw" i.e. I didn`t apply any gesso before using the embossing
powder. I love the effect of strong, dark colour as a result.
How to_gerry
Here are a few close-ups...
I used one of the latest collections from Prima Marketing -
"Something Blue" which is so beautiful.
Remember_close 1_gerry

I also used a few old & new products designed
by very talented Ingvild Bolme
Remember_close 2_gerry

Remember_close 3_gerry
Thank you for your visit!
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wauw, wat gaaf is deze! Prachtige kleuren en details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love your pastel colors-it's so spring))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally stunning Gerry..fab colours and layout...TFS

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super mooie achtergrond en geweldige lo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Gerry!!! This stunning! Love it to bits.

    Hugs Maja

    ReplyDelete