Thursday, February 6, 2014

NEW "Growing Up Girl" Collection {Webster's Pages}

Hello Everyone!
I keep on sharing with you new layouts I created with new
collections released at CHA last month. Today I have a layout
to share with you which is featuring the cute and so adorable 
collection from Webster's Pages "Growing Up Girl" designed 
by our own Brandin O'Neill.

I combined here lots of pattern papers. I fussy cut different patterns
and stamped on the background to get some fun look.
Lovely Little Child
6a00d8354ebd2869e2019b027d9f91970b
(Click on the link above)
6a013483f5ca2c970c01a51091c54e970c

Here are a few close ups for you....

"Lovely Little Child" is actually a word sticker from the collection.
I fussy cut it and applied it on the pattern paper. On the original 
pattern paper is printed the word "charmed" - you can check it HERE.
Lovely Little Child_close 1_gerry

Lovely Little Child_close 2_gerry

I used one of the new embellishments - the paper straws.
I love how they matched with one of the background
unmounted stamps - The "Diamonds Tag
6a013483f5ca2c970c019b046e8233970d
I also used one of my favourite stamps from Websters Pages -
"EveryMoment"
Lovely Little Child_close 3_gerry

And of course a photo with the lady behind this collection
and behind Webster's Pages - the beautiful Brandin O"Neill :-)
IMG_0734

Thank you for your visit!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Wat een onwijs mooie lay-out! Je knipwerk ziet er weer super uit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me you are the queen of fussy cutting! Brilliant page!!!

    ReplyDelete