Sunday, January 5, 2014

CHA, Sunday Project and some more

Hello everyone!

Happy New Year!
Best wishes for a healthy, happy and creative 2014 for all of you!

I can't believe 2013 is gone and 2014 is already "running" :-)
Time surely flies!
2013 has been an amazing year for me and my family and
as it seems 2014 will be even better :-)

*     *     *

I have made a few changes in my scrappy life and 
unfortunately it "forced" me to quit one Design Team i.e. 
Ingvild Bolme's creative team. I am so thankful I had the chance 
to be among such talent and to work with amazing products designed
by Ingvild. That doesn't mean I will stop working with her products - 
of course not - it's just the commitment I am not able to handle :-(
with all the things going on right now and coming up.
Thank you for having me on board, Ingvild! Hugs xo

*     *     *

Winter CHA 2014, Anaheim, CA

Well, in 3 days I am flying to US for 10 days in order to attend the
 Craft & Hobby Association Mega Show. I am super excited because
it's not only my first time attending CHA but also first time visiting USA.
It's also my first time flying such a long distance alone ... exciting ;-)
I hope to meet a lot of online friends and to re-unite with old ones.
I will be giving make & takes at Prima Marketing's booth for two days
so please feel free to drop and say Hiiiiiii to me :-)
I will try to post news/photos on Facebook and Instagram -
feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook or follow me on Instagram -
you can find me on both as Gerry van Gent.
Well, wish me luck :-)!

*     *     *

And, yes, it`s Sunday which means I have my Sizzix blog post today
which is a small cute thing I created last year for a mini workshop.
I hope you will enjoy it!


(click on the link above)

Thank you for visiting me today and...
Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky lady!! Have lots of fun for us too and I will follow your pics on facebook....ik ben zo nieuwsgierig naar dat grote evenement!! Heel veel plezier Gerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat jammer dat je stopt bij Ingvild! Ik ga je creaties op haar blog heel erg missen :(
    Maar wat onwijs gaaf dat je naar CHA gaat! Een week tussen de mooie scrapspullen en lieve mede-scrappers rondlopen, wie wil dat nou niet :) Heel veel plezier in de USA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, we all have to make changes sometimes... Some we may not want to do, but life is so full of commitment, and we have to do what is best for us. NOW...As for you coming to the USA, I wish you wonderful and safe travels, and have fun at CHA. I am sorry I will miss meeting you, but I hope you have an unforgettable trip. Have fun and I look forward to seeing your gorgeous work in 2014!! xo

    ReplyDelete