Saturday, November 30, 2013

Guest-Designer {Maja Design} 5

Hello Everyone!
I am sharing today my last project created for Maja Design where 
I am guest-designing this month. I had so much fun creating with their collections.
Thank you for inviting me MD !

My last layout is featuring "Vintage Autumn Basics" collection. 
Only the background paper is from "Crea Diem" collection.


For close-ups please feel free to visit Maja Design blog ----> HERE

OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Prima Marketing - flowers, stencils, shabby chic treasure resin
Sizzix - dies
Imaginarium Designs - chipboard


And these are my other projects I prepared for my guest-design team spot this month....

OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Prima Marketing - flowers, stencils, shabby chic treasure resin
Sizzix - dies
Tim Holtz - stencil
Imaginarium Designs - chipboard
Donna Downey - " Imagine It" un-mounted stamps 


OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Prima Marketing - flowers, stencils, shabby chic treasure resin
Sizzix - dies
Imaginarium Designs - chipboard

OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Prima Marketing - flowers, stencils, shabby chic treasure resin
Sizzix - dies
Imaginarium Designs - chipboard

OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Sizzix - dies
Tim Holtz - stencil

Thank you for visiting today!
I will be back tomorrow with my Sunday project for Sizzix and...
there will be another post ...well, stay tuned ;-)
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Oh Gerry, ik ben al veel te lang niet op je blog geweest.
    Dus nu ben ik al een kwartier bezig met al je nieuwe werk te bewonderen.
    Prachtig gedaan, ik ben weer helemaal ginspireerd!!
    XXX, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je lay-out is echt geweldig! Perfect voor bij die lieve foto van Leanne :)
    Wat een prachtige dingen heb je gemaakt voor Maja Design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous projects! I have to tell you how much I LOVE your Mr. Santa layout though! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete