Thursday, October 31, 2013

Updates & PaperHaus Magazine Projects

Hello Everyone!
It`s been again ages since I posted any work of mine here :-(
Life is busy ... and to make it even busier I opened my own company,
named after me ;-) - nothing I could do. I was blessed to have the GvG initials. Ha!
Gerry Van Gent
Decided I want to take another course in the crafting world and yes,
I hardly have time to blog nowadays. I will...I just need some more time
to arrange things here :-)

October was a busy month...
In one month I visited three countries and gave workshops to
three amazing events.
 First I went to Germany where the Scrapbook Werkstatt Mega Event 
took place. I had lots of fun, met a lot of people and enjoyed teaching my passion.
Thank you, Kristina & Mireia!
Then I went to Sweden where I gave workshops at the Stockholm ScrapClass 
Event. I had lots of fun, met a lot of people and enjoyed teaching my passion.
Thank you, Sofia & Peter!
Finally I went to Belgium where the Scraptastic Event took place and again.....
 I had lots of fun, met a lot of people and enjoyed teaching my passion.
Thank you, Evelien!
Looking forward to teaching classes again :-)

*   *   *
I would love to share with you three projects I created
for the last issue of PaperHaus Fall Issue where I was a Featured Artist.
If you'd like to read the interview I gave.....feel free to follow the link
PaperHaus Magazine
"Time to Remember"

"Create"

"Thank You" Tag

Thank you so much Frank Garcia for inviting me :-)

Have a great day!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Loved your projects in the magazine Gerry. I'm a bit sad I didn't get to meet you in Stockholm but it was not possible for me. I hear from friends that it was amazing!! Also how exciting that you are starting your own company!,.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that is so exciting :) Big congrats on your own business!
    I also love each one of your latest projects. They are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work ( have tons more sizzix dies and prima as a result!!!) congrats on your new company and wishing you good luck and much success!

    ReplyDelete