Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Project {Sizzix} & Upcoming Classes

Hello Everyone!
It's time to share my Sunday blog post for Sizzix.
I hope you will enjoy it - it was so much fun to create it :-)


(click on the link above)
*   *   * 
I came back tonight from Germany where I gave workshops at 
the Scrapbook Werkstatt Mega Event. It was so much fun and I enjoyed
my time spent with all those talented ladies who joined my classes.
Thank you :-)
*   *   * 
Well, In a few days I`m heading to Stockholm, Sweden where Stockholm ScrapClass Event 
will take place. There a few spots left so if you are in Sweden and want to join me in fun classes
please do :-) - we are going to have a great time for sure.
For More Information please contact: Stockholmscrapclass@gmail.com

 

*   *   * 
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Gerry, for the wonderful album, we made together! I have not finished it yet, although we worked on it up to midnight on Saturday! I finished the cover nevertheless!!

    Many, many greetings from Bonn,
    hope to see you again one scrappy day,

    Elvan :-)

    ReplyDelete