Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Featured Artist {PaperHaus Magazine}

Hello everyone!
I wanted to share with you my last feature at PaperHaus magazine.
This time it`s very special because not only I`m a featured artist
but also I`m on the cover - I feel flattered :-) & happy :-)
Please take your time and have a look at ALL the AMAZING 
projects created by ALL the TALENTED artists.

(click on the link above)

Did you know that there is a daily BLOG HOP at PaperHaus Blog?
Join them in the FUN and celebrate PaperHaus 1 year anniversary!
And, YES, there are some amazing giveaways waiting for YOU!!!

Special THANK YOU to Frank Garcia!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Gefeliciteerd met je plaats op de cover :) Je hebt hem helemaal verdiend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats well done, looking good :)

    ReplyDelete