Monday, July 8, 2013

SWIRLYDOOS' July Kit Reveal Blog Hop Party

Hello everyone!

Welcome to Swirlydoos' July Kit Reveal Blog Hop Block Party!!

I`m so super excited to be guest-designing for Swirlydoos kit club this month.
What a beautiful kit and add-ons to play with.

If you came here from Rae's blog (http://scrappingfancy.blogspot.com/), then you are on the right track.  If not, go back to Swirlydoos' blog (http://www.swirlydoos.blogspot.com/) and start from there.  We have some amazing projects for you to see today !!  Make sure to leave a comment on all of the blogs for a chance to win!!!  Check out Swirlydoos on Facebook and Like Us!!!



These are the projects I created with the fabulous kit...





You have until midnight, eastern time, on Wednesday 7/10 to complete the hop. Winners will be announced on the Swirlydoos Blog on Thursday 7/11.  In order to qualify to win here is what you need to do:

1: Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment on each. This way we know you were there. Become a follower if you're not already. Take your time. There are REALLY beautiful things to see along the way.

2: Before you leave each blog, look for the “special” words and write it down. 

Once you have visited all the blogs and collected all the special words, they will create a sentence. 
3: Finally, go back to the Swirlydoos blog and leave a comment letting us know how much fun you had, tell us the sentence that was created with all of the special words you collected.     Can't wait to hear from you.



My special word is : THOSE

The party continues over at Vicky's blog.  Have fun!

Here is the order and blog addresses:

Swirlydoos CLICK HERE

Paulien -CLICK HERE
Andie - CLICK HERE

Angelica - CLICK HERE
Irene -CLICK HERE

Rae MosesClick Here

Gerry vanGent CLICK HERE
Vicky -CLICK HERE
Lisa V - CLICK HERE
Back to Swirlydoos!!



Thank you for joining the party and Have FUN!
HUGS,

26 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH!!! Gerry, your work with this month's kit is so inspiring. Absolutely gorgeous work!!! Thank you so much for working with our kit this month. I knew that your work would be outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your cards and layouts! I love what you did with the kit! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning,I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off I am in love with your blog background, totally awesome. Great projects each and everyone. I am partial to cards so really liked the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts. The cards are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects! Love the texture and your flower/embellishment clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these creations, absolutely amazing. Would love the details on what die you used for the piece in the backgrounds, looks like some type of fence or giraffe print maybe. I love it and so want it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gerry I love all your work! THese layouts are amazing! I love all the little extras you do on each page. You are an artist! The kit looks amazing just wish I were rich :( All the best!
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gerry- so lovely to see you working with Swirlydoos kits this month! Your projects are stunning! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful projects and wonderful kit with so many possibilities. thanks for sharing. iam your new follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that bird cage is so cute. All of the added embellishments are great.
    Your layouts are very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi SWEETIE!!!!! I'm so glad you are Guest designing for us this month. When I saw your name lined up, I made a happy dance, cause I KNEW you would come up with BRILLIANT projects, and I was right. Such amazing layouts and cards. So rich in details! I LOVE them all to pieces. big hugs to you my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Couldn't have asked for a better guest designer for this kit... love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was so excited to see you were going to be guest designing! Wonderful, wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, Love, Love the Greece layout!! Wow, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of them, but I'm stealing the card, Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your projects are so pretty...I love the Greece one best! The colors are so beautiful!
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely projects! I adore the cards, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all your projects, but I love Greece the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning work Gerry, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your Greece layout is beautiful, and I really love your cards! It's great to have you guest designing this month for Swirlydoos!

    Selley

    ReplyDelete