Saturday, July 13, 2013

Prima Marketing and Ingvild Bolme Blog Hop!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Prima Marketing & Ingvild Bolme Blog Hop :-)
Today we are so happy to show you some new & old releases from
super talented designer Ingvild Bolme.
We are all celebrating with a Blog Hop and
I`m sure you`ll love "hopping"and
get inspired!

This is a layout I created with New Prima Marketing's "Delight" collection
and
New & Old Ingvild Bolme's products.


*NEW*
950736 Delight Delicious
950729 Delight Doilie
950743 Delight Delightful
950750 Delight Discover
950866 Delight Chipboard Pieces
950804 Delight Note Cards
950897 Delight Tag Me
950927 Delight Sugar Dots
950828 Delight Cling Stamps
570095 Anna Marie Cling Stamps
910228 Mixed Media Stamp
960575 Stencil 6x6 Elements
NEW* Flowers:
571429 Layla
571634 Lil Missy
571467 Charlotte
571788 Abbey
571573 Audre

Ingvild Bolme Poducts:
NEW* 891794 Junkyard Findings Heart Gears
NEW* 891879 Shabby Chic Treasures Lace Heart
891459 Shabby Chic resin Treasures Marvelle
890865 Shabby Chic Metal Treasures Baroque
891565 Junkyard Findings Rusty Typo Zippers
891626 Tiny Junkyard Findings Special Screws
890995 Liquid Chalk Edgers Black Coal
891695 Liquid Chalk Edgers Pastel Blue
891145 Liquid Chalk Edgers Cold Ice
891718 Liquid Chalk Edgers Pastel Brown
891213 Liquid Chalk Edgers Old rose


Did you notice where I placed the NEW Lace Heart resins?
Yes, I decorated the cut-out frame with them and 
then I placed the silhouette photo on top.
I distressed the Rusty Typo Zippers with two colors Liquid Chalk Edgers.

I used all the NEW Heart Gears with the NEW Sugar Dots stickers!

Blog Hop Participants
Victoria Klabukova

Want to see more awesome releases?
Here are they...


Thank you for being with us today!
Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Gerry 

23 comments:

  1. Once again a stunningly beautiful piece!!! Love the photo of your daughter...all grown up already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, deze is echt ge-wel-dig! Prachtig hoe je Ingvilds producten hebt gebruikt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute page my friend!! Such pretty products you get to work with....love what you've done with them! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so lovely - i really like the textures in the background and how you placed the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very beautiful-love all these soft, feminine goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a true artist Gerry! I love your work and I love Prima when I see the two names together I get all excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you use silhouette photos Gerry - they look so good. Any tricks to the cutting out? When I tried this years ago the edges did not look anywhere near as perfect as yours - I think I need help :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you used the photo.. great idea. beautiful layout.. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout! I love your design and all the fabulous new goodies!!! Can't wait for them to come out!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful layout! I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have created such a sweet page here Gerry! I love how you have built up the background paper with stamps and stencils. You certainly know how to showcase all these beautiful products by Ingvild/Prima in the best possible way!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a really beautiful page Gerry! I love how you have cut your daughter out & how you have used the new embellishments. The stencil looks lovely too...

    ReplyDelete
  13. My gosh Gerry! I have always been crazy about your work, nothing but incredible inspiration and gorgeous design. This is another stunner my love! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely scenery in your layout! Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow all the new goodies are a must have for me......this is just gorgeous Gerry :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so fabulous!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous page Gerry...the details are just fabulous and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete