Thursday, July 11, 2013

Postcards from Paris II {Webster's Pages}

Hello Everyone!
It`s again this time of the year when all the craft companies
release their NEW collections for Summer CHA (taking place in Las Vegas).
Today I want to share a layout featuring the New collection

POSTCARDS from PARIS II is designed by our own Brandin O'Neill.
This collection is an absolute must-have - beautiful, magical & exquisite!
This is what I created using the paper collection...

And just to make it even more perfect ....
 Brandin designed these admirable embellishments!
Here are close-ups from my layout...
  I used three Sizzix dies:
658948 Sizzix Thinlits Frame, Fancy Rectangle
659069 Sizzix Thinlits Butterfly, Flower & Lattice
658074 Sizzix Sizzlits Dec. Strip Die Flower Vine #2

Make sure you check daily Webster's Pages BLOG 
to stay up-to-date with all the NEW Releases :-)

I hope you enjoyed my post today!
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Een schitterende lay-out voor een mooie prinses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Gorgeous new items from Ingvild!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER SUPER gorgeous work Gerry! love checking out the immaculate detail work you always have in your pages, you sure are a scrappy goddess my dear! xoxox

    ReplyDelete