Thursday, June 13, 2013

"A Perfect Father" Tag {Prima Marketing}

Hello Everyone!
Today I have a tag to share with you that I created for
845346 Engraver Cartouche
562786 Engraver Chipboard Pieces
563233 Sunrise Sunset Alphabet Stickers
960353 Sunrise Sunset Vintage Trinkets
891626 Tiny Junkyard Findings Special Screws
564285 6x6 Stencil Wood Grain
565527 Lifetime Roses
565589 Lifetime Butterflies
566333 Tatiana White
552466 Avon Rose Pixie Glen
891077 Chalk Edger Old Road


I also used one of the *NEW* Sizzix/Prima Marketing dies 
658524 Sizzix Bigz Die - Classique

I was so lucky to receive a great range of sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang
and I had so much fun playing with them. I actually fell in love with
the awesome colors and the super quality of the sprays!
Have a look from all the assortment they have ------> HERE

My tag was based on corrugated cardboard and sprayed with the
gorgeous paint from Lindy's Stamp Gang. I applied modelling paste
with Prima Marketing's Wood Grain stencil.
The alphabet stickers for the word "father" were adhered
under the round Mechanical embellishment.
I hope you enjoyed my tag today!
Have a creative week!
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. I love the technique you used here So Beautiful tag's

    Hugs Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such an awesome tag with lots of lovely details. Any father would love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very intresting tag! Great works! In my country we don't celebrate Father's Day and Mother's Day too. We have other holidays for it)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Lindy's Stamp Gang products and can't wait to collect more! Beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete