Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Guest-Designing for {Inkido}

Hello Everyone!
I was invited to guest-design for Inkido and I got this gorgeous
paper collection  to play with - "Beautiful Memories".
I also got a few rubber stamps and I loved playing with them :-)
This is my first layout ....

This is the background before it was embellished.
I cut the pattern paper in two parts and exchanged the places
(originally the birds are on the right bottom side).
Further I inserted between the two parts a stripe of
other pattern paper from the collection.

The flowers were firstly stamped and then fussy cut...

And my second layout....
*  *  * 
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
(different dies)

(flowers)

(chipboard title)
*  *  *

Please make sure to visit Inkido Blog and follow it....you`ll find
so much inspiration from their talented Design Team and
I`m sure you`ll fall in love with their products!

Have a great day!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous projects, Gerry~!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done such gorgeous, romantic lay-outs with these papers! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, thank you so much for your lovely projects with Inkido papers and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing these gorgeous Inkido pages Gerri. You really made some beautiful projects.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such STUNNING projects, Gerry - love seeing what you have done with the Inkido products, wow!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you "rearranged" the paper on that first layout! Both are just gorgeous! Love all your clustering!!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete