Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tags & Projects {Glitz Design}

Hello Everyone!
I`d love to share with you two tags I made for Glitz Design
which I incorporated on a layout and a card.
{Color Me Happy} paper collection
{Yours Truly} paper collection
{Uncharted Waters} paper collection
{Yours Truly} paper layers
{Uncharted waters} whatnots
{Hello Friend} Peek A Boos
{Uncharted Waters} washi tape Happiness
{Yours Truly} washi tape Yellow Polka
{Yours Truly} teeny alphas White
{Yours Truly} tiny roller doodle cameras
{Hello Friend} rubber stamps
{Vintage Blue} clear stamps


This is how I began creating the tag...
I chose a Sizzix die to cut the shape...
{657911} Sizzix Framelits Die Set - Tags, Fancy

After die-cutting it I decorated with washi tape, stamped and
I added fussy cut flourishes and a phrase.

The "Adventure" title was fussy cut from the Color Me Happy "Woodgrain" pattern paper.

And this the card I created....
{Cashmere Dame} 6x6 paper pad
{Cashmere Dame} washi tape Blue Polka
{Cashmere Dame} giant rhinestones
{Yours Truly} Title Stickers

This is the tag I first created using once again a Sizzix die.
I mixed here pattern paper, washi tape and a sticker ...


....then I added hand made flower, flourish and a tiny doily.
Other Products I Used:
{657938} Sizzix Framelits Die Set - Frames, Decorative #2
{658607} Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Flowers, Intricate
{658506} Sizzix Sizzlits L Dies - Vintage Doily
*  *  *
I hope you enjoyed my projects today!
Thank you for visiting me!
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, Gerry~!! :)

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een gaaf idee om de tag op iets anders te verwerken! Zowel de kaart als de lay-out zien er super uit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are always wonderful, Gerry!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous, all of it! Your use of color is always delightful!

    ReplyDelete