Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Gift Box {Webster's Pages}

Hello Everyone!
Do you like giving a present wrapped in your own
hand-made gift box? Well, I do :-)
This is such a box which I made totally by myself. I didn`t even use any
score boards or anything like that. I simply chose a size according to my gift 
and created it :-) using gorgeous Webster's Pages products!
SUPPLIES LIST:

MODERN ROMANCE collection
{Sweet Notes} Transparency Love This Overlay
{Best Friends} Designer Trim Plaid
{Botanical Christmas} Designer Trim Fringe Orange
Alphabet Stickers
Bird Silhouette 

I used transparency as part of the lid.
*  *  *
Other Products I used:

{658948} Sizzix Thinlits Die - Frame, Fancy Rectangle
{657747} Sizzix Sizzlits Dec. Strip Die - Regal Edging
*  *  *

Thank you for visiting me today!
Have a beautiful & sunny day!
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Very bright and very spring box! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een super vrolijke doos Gerry, de ontvanger zal hier zeker heel blij mee zijn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful box! Stunning work Gerry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Met zo'n mooi doosje is het nog leuker om een cadeau te krijgen. Hij is super geworden!

    ReplyDelete