Saturday, March 2, 2013

New Challenge on {Scrap For Help} Blog

Hello Everyone!
It`s already March and it`s time for a new challenge on
And...

This is what I came up with...
I created a Gift Box using a few pieces of burlap.
I treated the burlap first with gesso and once it was
dry I die-cut this cute mini box/jar.

Tea-Thyme Paper Collection
{560058} Metal Pins "Rondelle"
{559465} Clear Stamp "Rondelle"
{555481} Lucerne Fairy Belle 
 Interlude Pink Flowers

{655268} Sizzix Big Shot Machine
{658038} Sizzix Bigz Die - Frame, Fancy


{657727} Sizzix ScoreBoards XL - Candy Jars


And a few close-ups for you ...
This is how the back side of the box looks like....

Please go and check -----> HERE what the other Design Team members created!
And of course I hope to see you playing with us this month!

HAVE a GREAT DAY!
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Gerry! I love the burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the burlap. What an amazing idea. This OTP came out phenomenal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little box would be perfect for pens/markers, it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wat mooi! Erg gaaf hoe je het jute hebt verwerkt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea and so creative! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete