Sunday, March 3, 2013

Life is Sweet {Sizzix}

Hello Everyone!
It`s a Sizzix Sunday for me and I`m here to
share with you my latest layout created with gorgeous
new & old Sizzix die-cuts!
If you want to see the whole layout please follow this link ----> HERE
{655268} Sizzix Big Shot Machine
{658945} Sizzix Thinlits Die -Damask & Scallop Borders
{658947} Sizzix Thinlits Die - Doily & Doily Border
{658948} Sizzix Thinlits Die - Frames, Fancy Rectangle
{657826} Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Washer Border
{658072} Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Card Edges, Dec. Accents & Leaves
{657009} Sizzix Originals Medium - Butterflies & Rings
{657906} Sizzix Framelits Die Set - Frame, Snowflake

For the Damask border (Damask & Scallop Borders), which was die-cut twice,
I used white cardstock. The "doily" part was carefully cut from the
lattice one and used as layers on my project.
In this way, I gave three different looks of the Damask Border.
Damask & Scallop Borders
The Scallop Border was die-cut also twice - this time I used
different pattern papers. I layered them on top of each other.
I cut the leaves from the decorative strip and used them
separately to decorate the flowers.


The top part of the frame (Frames, Fancy Rectangle) was 
cut and placed separately behind the lattice layer.
If you want to see the whole layout 
please follow this link ----> HERE


Other Products I used:
Firefly Paper Collection 
Firefly Cling Mount Stamp
Stencil - Static 12" x 12"
Meadow Lark Clear Stamps


Dutch Translation

For DUTCH translation please 
visit the following link ----> HERE


Hope you enjoyed my project today!
Thank you for visiting me!
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige lay-out - een supermooi festijn aan kleuren en lieve details. Echt super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just keep going back en forth trying to take it all in... Gorgeous layers Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det er overdådigt flot. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Gerry as with everything you create!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Gerry...the details and layering is superb!!!! Love this! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the layering is amazing as always!! just gorgeous Gerry! xxx

    ReplyDelete