Thursday, March 21, 2013

An Easter Card {Webster's Pages}

Hello Everyone!
I have another card to share with you :-)
Another Easter Card created with beautiful Webster's Pages
products. I know it`s not the usual card you`ll see but this
is how I make cards...he he!
Hope you like it!
{BEST FRIENDS} collection

{NEW BEGINNINGS} collection

{MODERN ROMANCE} Designer Trim

{WONDERFALL} Alphabet Stickers

And two close-ups for you....
Other Products I Used:
{655268} Sizzix Big Shot machine
{658946} Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Decorative Border & Heart
*  *  *

I hope you enjoyed my card today!
Have a great day!

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Wauw, wat heb je veel mooie details verwerkt in deze kaart! Hij is prachtig geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me how you did the silhouette children in the top right corner. So Cute!!!!
    Marilyn M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marilyn,
      The silhouette children were fussy cut from the pattern paper "Soulmates" which is part of Webster's Pages {Best Friends} collection. This is the link direct to the pattern paper.
      http://www.websterspages.com/scrapbooking/best-friends/soulmates

      Gerry

      Delete
  3. Thank You so much!!!!! Marilyn M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome card and such beautiful and tiny details, love it !

    ReplyDelete