Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Spring was calling {GDT C'est Magnifique Kit Club}

Hello everyone!
Happy New Year!
Wishing you ALL a healthy, prosperous and creative year!
Thank you for all the support in 2012,
for all the sweet words you wrote here on my blog
and for the hundreds sweet messages I got in my e-mail box!
Thank you for being my follower!
 I hope I`ll keep on inspiring you in 2013!

* * *
I`ll "open" the NEW YEAR with a layout I created for
C'est Magnifique kit club where I`m guest-designing 
this month. My layout is based on the beautiful sketch 
designed by Michele Singh.
And this is my take on the sketch...

I turned the sketch counterclockwise...
I created this layout with the fabulous January kit

If you are curious what else
I created with the kit, please check this link ----> HERE.
Please have a look at "C'est Magnifique" blog
where you`ll find the amazing layouts the DT girls
created based on the sketch ----> HERE
It`s a very inspiring sketch so take your
crafty goodies and let`s play!

Have a beautiful day!
Keep on Smiling and Be Happy!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful page my friend!! I love the splash of blue you made behind that adorable photo of Leah, what a little cutie pie! Always a treat to visit your blog! Hope you and yours are keeping well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerry this is so very beautiful, I love the background splashes and the touch of blue in the photo, truly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sweet. Great photo toning. I love her hair style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gerry, this is absolutely stunning!! I love everything about your page! Beautiful photo of Leanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year! This is such an amazing lay-out to start off the new year with. I just love the mix of white and blue here and the beautiful cherub to top it off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings! oh my this sketch is stunning, but your layout is amazing in detail and has lots of gorgeousness.. what a way to start the year with such a beautiful layout.. I am sure to keep being inspired by you again this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerry! absokutely gorgeous! this shade of blue is the prettiest and again- so full of gorgeous little details!

    ReplyDelete