Saturday, January 26, 2013

*NEW BEGINNINGS* collection from {Webster`s Pages}

Hello Everyone!
After a short break I`m back to "business" and of course
I have to share a few layouts in the next few days.

First of all I wanted to say how HAPPY & BLESSED I am
to have an opportunity to design one more year for Webster`s Pages.
WOW, I can`t believe it`s my 3rd year with this
amazing family and I still enjoy creating every second
with their gorgeous products!
Thank you, Webster`s Pages Family!!!

Today I`m sharing one of my layouts using the brand-new
"New Beginnings" collection which is already
available online ------> HERE.
This collection is so beautiful and fabulous! Love it!
{NEW BEGINNINGS} collection

Here are a few close-ups...
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
NEW{658074} Sizzix Decorative Strip Flower Vine #2
{657670} Sizzix Embossing Folders Roses & Frame Set
* * *
Thank you for being here today!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Your blog is looking so cute with the kids on the side!! Love your new LOs! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het is al een supermooie foto op zich, maar op jouw lay-out komt hij helemaal heel goed tot zijn recht. Echt een prachtige lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, tenho uma curisiodade gigantesca para descobrir como se dá seu processo criativo. O resultado é sempre fabuloso! Parabéns e obrigada por nos inspirar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wrote on you blog but pressed 'a' button and may have lost it so here goes again. The layout is gorgeous as are the children on the side of your blog, they look like their watching whose viewing your fabulous work. I hadn't noticed them until I read Alia's comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...absolutely gorgeous layout! I love the layers & the flowers cascading down the page :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super layout...the layering is just fabulous! So love your work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete