Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Winter Love Tag {Prima Marketing}

Hi There!
It`s already December....YAY....The BEST month of the year...Love December :-)
Well, I`m ready to begin the month with a cute tag I created for Prima Marketing. Yes, I think it`s cute because you see...I "tagged" ;-) hubby & I here......our winter love :-)
SUPPLIES LIST:
{844035} Songbird Zephyr
{844066} Songbird Jotz
{842192} Jack & Jill Celebrate 6x6 paper pad
{558970} Craftsman Alphabet Stickers
{560638} Say it in Crystals
{560591} Say it in Crystals
{560355} Say it in Crystals Tea-Thyme
{891435} Resin Collection Windows III
{891466} Resin Collection Dell'Arte
{560799} Clear Stamp Firefly
{549138} Summer Carnation 2 Tangerine


  • I used a Sizzix Die for the shape of my tag - two different sizes.
  • The rest of the layers were cut out from Songbird Jotz pattern paper.
  • Behind the two cuties you see splashes - these were stamped with a clear stamp from "Firefly" collection.
  • I used a piece of the vine (Summer Carnation 2) to make the "handle".
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
{655268} Sizzix Big Shot Machine
{657911} Sizzix Framelits Die Set - Tags, Fancy


  • The tree was fussy cut out of the paper pad (6x6). It was placed on top of the resin - exactly in the middle.
  • A little bit of hand-stitching, decorating and ...it`s ready!

* * *
Have you already had a look at the newest issue of "My Prima Place" magazine? 
If not feel free to enjoy it -------> HERE
You might see something from me too ;-) which I`ll share soon on a separate
blog post.
MY PRIMA PLACE
* * *
And talking about magazines...
You`ll find me in the newest Winter Issue of  "PaperHaus" magazine as well.
To enjoy another gorgeous mag please visit this link -----> HERE

Well, I guess that was everything for today!
Wishing a beautiful day &
THANK YOU so much for visiting my virtual scrappy place!

    Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Very very beautiful project.
    Congrats
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het is een geweldige kerstkaart! En in het echt is hij nóg mooier dan hij op de foto al is:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing this, Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garry? it's very beautiful and not ordinary card! Thanks for inspirational links

    ReplyDelete