Sunday, December 30, 2012

Together ~Webster's Pages~

Hi there!
It`s almost the end of the year and I`m sharing one of my last projects for this year!
This layout is published in a Russian Magazine (Scrap Info) and it`s featuring the gorgeous "Royal Christmas" collection from Webster`s Pages.
{ROYAL CHRISTMAS} Collection


OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
{655268} Sizzix Big Shot machine
{657469} Sizzix Bigz Die - Holiday Lamppost
{657944} Sizzix Framelits Die Set - Trees, Christmas

{657736} Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Frame, Renaissance

Have a great day!
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Het is een prachtige lay-out met weer zoveel mooie details! En wat een lieve kerstfoto!

    Hele fijne jaarwisseling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skønt LO, og de charms er meget smukke. godt nytår og knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gerry. She's a great inspiration. Her use of textures is something I've only done a little. She has inspired me to take it to the next level.

    ReplyDelete