Friday, December 14, 2012

NEW collection from Webster's Pages "MODERN ROMANCE"

Hi there!
Don`t you just love that time of the year when new collections are released?
I`m so excited not only for all the new releases but also about the fact that I have the privilege to work with the products in advance and I`m as always so positive about everything coming your way...you`ll love, love what you see and I`m sure you`ll have lots of fun in creating!
Well, I still have that moment when I hold the new products in my hands...and I don`t want to do anything with them but enjoying the beauty....but then again - the creativity calls ;-) and I`m ready to take my crafty knife & glue and ready to have some FUN....
My layout today is created with the newest and so beautiful collection from Webster`s Pages - "Modern Romance". Colors, patterns, embellishments - in fact everything in the collection makes you smile and makes you feel happy :-)


There are amazing new embellishments in the
NEW "Modern Romance" collection.
Some of them are about to be released but you 
can spot them on my project already ;-)
These are some of the gorgeous pattern papers I used:
And three more sheets of paper that I used on my layout....
What can I say.....the new cameos are to die for :-)
I hope you enjoyed my first layout created with "Modern Romance" collection.
Stay tuned and be sure to visit daily Webster`s Pages Blog for 
NEW releases & lots of giveaways!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!
    Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Wat een geweldige combinatie van kleuren! Het is een prachtige, vrolijke lay-out geworden. Ik hoop dat je een heerlijke verjaardag hebt gehad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Everything is just gorgeous :) Love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, dat is weer een leuke nieuwe lijn van websters!!
    Mooie vrolijke layout heb je gemaakt, heerlijke kleurtjes.
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo, beautiful papers, beautiful layout.. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I LOVE your work, but this has to be a new favorite!!! You always have the most amazing details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout from beautiful collection!!! You are amasing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning LO. Gerry as always !! And this is an amazing collection from WP

    ReplyDelete
  8. This collection is fabulous!
    Your layout a luxury, love everything you do!!
    Take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas filled with love and peace!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful page to showcase that cute photo! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout Gerry and love the beautiful details as always! These papers are just gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete