I altered this house some time ago for a post at Imagianrium Designs using their gorgeous chipboard. I used also stunning "Royal Christmas" collection from Webster`s Pages.
- What you see from the "circle border" on my project are actually only the circles.
- The music symbols were painted first with gesso and then coloured in with Copic Markers.
- I added True Snow medium on the edges of the holly leaves.
- I used the numbers "2" and "5" which were painted first with True Snow medium and then Glimmer Mist was sprayed.
- From the number "18th" I used only "th" which I adhered together with "2"
Have a great day & thank YOU for your visit!