Friday, December 28, 2012

Magical Moments ~Imaginarium Designs & Webster`s Pages~

Hi There!
I altered this house some time ago for a post at Imagianrium Designs using their gorgeous chipboard. I used also stunning "Royal Christmas" collection from Webster`s Pages.
IDFL 0006

IDT 0009

IDB 0007

IDB 0010

  • What you see from the "circle border" on my project are actually only the circles.
  • The music symbols were painted first with gesso and then coloured in with Copic Markers.
  • I added True Snow medium on the edges of the holly leaves.


  • I used the numbers "2" and "5" which were painted first with True Snow medium and then Glimmer Mist was sprayed.
  • From the number "18th" I used only "th" which I adhered together with "2"
IDN 0001

IDN 0056

Have a great day & thank YOU for your visit!

    Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous little house and you've made it even more special with all of the different techniques on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous combo of some fave brands here!!
    You have so expertly created the most charming house. What a beautiful piece of decore. Just so adorable.
    Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this looks amazing Gerry! so many details and such depth.. Love it.. and Happy New Year too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, wat een details! Het is een prachtig kersthuisje geworden!

    ReplyDelete