Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Joining {Scrap For Help} Design Team 2013

Hi There!
It`s such a busy time for me right now and I hardly have time for my blog :-(....SIGH! I have a lot to share and I`ll do my best to update it as much as possible!

Today I want to announce that I`m joining "Scrap For Help" Design team in 2013. I`ll be contributing my work next year and I`m super excited because it`s an awesome international challenge blog.


Did you know that it`s all about recycled materials? 
Each month there is a challenge that you can enter and share your creation. In December you are challenged to use a PAPER BAG on your project and that`s the only rule :-)
Make sure to visit the blog ----> HERE and check out the Design team examples.  Get inspired to create your card, layout, mini album or an altered item!
Hope to see you there!



   Have a great day!
   Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. I am excited about this too, Gerry. Looking forward to trying the recyklee thing....
    Nice to be on another team with you as well!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Gerry, I will head over and have a look at their blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you are joining us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Gerry! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete