Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Guest-designer for {C'est Magnifique Kit Club}

Hi There!
I hope you all had a blessed Christmas with your loved ones!

I`m so happy to announce that I`m a Guest-designer for C'est Magnifique Kit Club in January. Even though I`m so busy I couldn`t say No when they invited me. The kits caught my attention the moment they were introduced online and I absolutely LOVED working with their beautiful January Kit  "Flights Of Fancy".
January kit is featuring the elegant "Mother Nature" collection from Ruby Rock-It which comes all the way from Australia :-). All the add-on kits are so perfectly matched with the kit.
Let`s have a look what`s inside the box :-)...
January "Flights of Fancy"
Patterned Paper and Embossed Cardstock:
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Post Card
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Framework
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Harmony
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Flock
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Pensive
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Point of time
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Flutterby
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Royale
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Geometric
Ruby Rock-It: Mother Nature: Royale

Embellishments:
American Crafts: Thickers: Black Glitter
Prima: Soubrette: Blue/Green
Prima: Chalk Edger: Old Road
Prima: Say it in Crystals: Mix 6
Prima: Shabby Chic Treasures Resin: Cherubs
Leaky Shed: Chipboard Clock
CathiO: Crocheted Butterfly
Prima: Fleur de Lys: Latte
Prima: Printed Chipboard: Fairy Belle
Prima: Printed Twill
* * *
Today I`m sharing four of the five layouts I created. I used in all my layouts the Add-On kits as well...

Before I begin I want to mention that I played with the chipboard a lot and some of the chippies were cut into two or three parts and used on different projects.
  • For example, this fabulous clock was used on three different layouts.
  • I carefully cut out the swirly frame of the clock.
  • The clock itself was used on a layout but then cut into two parts.
  • The chipboard circle in the middle and the clock hands were used on a third layout.


"Darling"
* * *
"Dream"
* * *
"Treasured Memories"
* * *
"School Photo"
I hope you enjoyed my layouts today created for
C'est Magnifique Kit Club where I`m guest-designing.
Please, make sure you visit their BLOG or GALLERY to check
what the amazing Design Team created with 
this fantastic "Flights of Fancy" Kit.


That was a long post :-)
Thank you for visiting me today!

     Hugs,

15 comments:

  1. It was an amazing post with so many beautiful layouts and I can't believe the way you used the clock chippie, you have such a great imagination. I love these layouts Gerry and I'm C'est Magnifique will love having you as a designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much, Gerry, for guesting for us this month :)~ you have worked your magic beautifully with this kit and your creativity never fails to impress~!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness Gerry!!! They are all so gorgeous!! I simply love the way you use all of the fabulous fussy cuts!! Tucked here and there, they add so much depth to your beautiful designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Gerry! What wonderful creations, all so beautiful and full of wonderful details..I love how you utilized the chipboard by cutting it into the pieces you wanted to use.. beautiful photos, and I wish you all the best for 201!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, geweldig wat je met de kit hebt gemaakt! Prachtige, zachte lay-outs met natuurlijk ieder jouw handelsmerk: het gave knipwerk :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG......still drooling your work is just so perfect...Love the way you've used that gorgeous clock! Thank you for the gorgeous ideas you have!...HELEMAAL SUPER GERRY
    Liefs Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Echt supergaaf allemaal!! Prachtig al die laagjes, het supermooie papier en natuurlijk de leuke foto's. Toppie! Groetjes,Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ze zijn weer prachtig , kom ze gouw van dichtbij bekijken. groetjes ada

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did such a beautiful job! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for JOining us Gerry!! your creations of course are stunning as with everything you make!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gerry - these are exquisite. Exceptional work. Would love to see you play along over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are many-many beauties! Such amazing inspiration!
    I like your works more and more! Happy New Year to you and your children!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are absolutely beautiful pages! Would you share where the fountain/bird bath embellishment on the Treasured Memories lo is from? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura,
      Thank you for your question!
      The Fountain is a wooden chipboard from "Kaisercraft" company and the bird was fussy cut from "Pink Paisley" pattern paper - sorry , I don`t know the collection exactly!
      Hope it helps!
      Gerry

      Delete