Friday, November 23, 2012

Two layouts ~Glitz Design~

Hi there!
Today I have two layouts to share with you
created with awesome Glitz Design Papers &
Embellishments. These are my first layouts
I`m sharing online as a Design Team member :-)!

I totally fell in love with "Yours Truly" collection and I couldn`t find
better photos than the ones we took during a weekend spent in Prague.
While walking down the streets of magnificent Prague I noticed a mirror
hanging on a wall....an "outdoor" mirror....and I had no choice ;-) but to capture 
a moment of both of us....smiling!

SUPPLIES LIST:
{Yours Truly} Floral
{Yours Truly} Polka
{Yours Truly} Paper layers
{Yours Truly} Giant Rhinestones
{Yours Truly} Paper Garland
{Yours Truly} Peek A Boos
{Yours Truly} Rubber Stamps
{Yours Truly} Washi Tape - Stripe
{Yours Truly} Washi Tape - Yellow Polka
{Yours Truly} Puffy Words


  • I created my flourish clusters by fussy cutting the flowers and layering them.
  • The location journaling was stamped on white card stock and alpha stickers were added - "Praha" is written in Czech language!

  • I loved working with the washi tape and decorating it with paper garland.
  • I placed a giant rhinestone on top of one of the circles.
  • "Photo a Day" was cut out from the paper layers.

  • The scallops were also cut out from the paper layers and used as borders.
  • From the Peek A Boos transparencies I used the one with the phrase "I love you". I cut out part of it and placed it above the photo.


My second layout today is a mixture of new & old collections.
SUPPLIES LIST:
{Hello Friend} Bokeh
{Hello Friend} Envelope
{Hello Friend} 6x6 Paper pad
{Hello Friend} Peek A Boos
{Hello Friend} Giant Rhinestones
{Hello Friend}Rubber Stamps
{Yours Truly} Rubber Stamps
{Beautiful Dreamer} Clear Stamps
{Vintage Blue} Clear Stamps
{Love Nest Titles} Cardstock stickers
{Beautiful Dreamer} pattern paper

  • I used different stamps for the background and to make my own embellishments.
  • For example the butterfly was stamped, cut out and coloured in.

  • The round rubber stamp "Hello beautiful" was stamped directly on the pattern paper. I coloured it in by using Copic Markers.
  • I matted the photo with beautiful doily from Sizzix:
{655268} Sizzix Big Shot Machine
{658039} Sizzix Die Bigz - Ornate Plate


I hope you enjoyed my layouts today!
Happy Scrapping!
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Je eerste lay-outs voor Glitz...en wat voor een lay-outs! Ze zijn allebei super-supermooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these LOs Gerry!! As always amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts! Love your style!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow dat moet een boel werk geweest zijn gerry. Maar t resultaat mag er zijn. Fantastastisch geworden. Ik snap nog steeds niet hoe je het doen om elk keer weer zoveel lagen en spullen samen te voegen tot zoiets moois.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Door je reactie op mijn layout op het blog van Creabest kwam ik hier terecht. Whaaw wat maak jij gave dingen zeg, ik ga je volgen!

    Groetjes Inge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects Gerry...love them both! The colouring on the first is so super and the gesso work just fab! Love the soft 2nd layout too...the details and layeriy superb!

    ReplyDelete