Friday, November 9, 2012

Prima Marketing's Art-Zine {My Prima Place}

Hi there!
Perhaps most of you already know that Prima Marketing has its own print Art-Zine - "My Prima Place" - and the talented Sherry Mendoza is the editor of this so inspiring magazine. I`m so pleased to share a layout with you that was published in its October {2012} Issue.
If you didn`t get your copy yet please contact your local retailers and inquire how to get one...or maybe two ;-)
I made an attempt ;-) to make a scary layout using old photos of my son, Alexander, who used to dress like Spiderman. Poor guy, he was really doing his best to scare us ....BUT....he was "Too Cute To Scare" ;-)
My layout is based on the awesome sketch of Hege A. Lundquist.
SUPPLIES LIST:
Patterned Paper:
{844578} Rosarian Chambord
{844523} Rosarian Rambler
{940010} Ruby Violet Hoot Scoot
{559045} Craftsman Notecards
Letters:
{559151} Rosarian
{558970} Craftsman
{544225} Alphabet Stickers
Flowers:
{562229} Perles "Craftsman"
{562243} Timido "Craftsman"
{562618} Papillons "Rosarian"
{555825} Gracie Vine "Doodle-Deux"
Embellishments:
{559229} Rosarian Wood Embellishments
{891572} Metal Trinkets - Industrial
Stamps:
{551025} Clear Stamp Bricks
Tools:
{890940} Distressing Tool

  • I used here to mat the photo a notecard from "Craftsman" collection.
  • Anyway I didn`t use it right away but first I stamped the bricks.

  • After masking the spider web I added puffy paint for more dimension.

{IDFL 0013} TWIG 2 on board
  • The chipboard twig was completely covered with Puffy Paint.

I hope you enjoyed my post today with this little scary guy :-)
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. your detail work is amazing as always Gerry! and you're right....Alex is too cute in his spiderman outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is cute and scary!!hehe! and what an amazing layout too.. so many wonderful details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, hoe gaaf is dit! De perfecte lay-out voor een lieve Spiderman :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, fantastisch!
    leuke titel en wederom een prachtig afgewerkte layout!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete