Thursday, November 29, 2012

Beautiful Girl {Imaginarium Designs, Webster's Pages & Sizzix}

Hi there!
Today I`m sharing a canvas project created with Imaginarium Designs chipboard, Webster`s Pages products and Sizzix dies.
I was doubting to publish this canvas or not ....I`m not completely satisfied from the result....I`m missing something but I couldn`t find the missing "part" so far ;-). Anyway, I thought it would be FUN simply to share it. I love those photos of my daughter I took almost a year ago where she was posing for me :-)
PRODUCTS I USED:

{Royal Christmas} Tis The Season
{Winter Fairy Tales} Once Upon A Time
{Winter Fairy Tales} Bells Are Ringing
{Winter Fairy Tales} Magic All Around
{Country Estate} pattern paper
{Every Moment} Unmounted Rubber Stamp

{657469} Sizzix Bigz Die Holiday Lamppost


  • I used a Sizzix frame die for the photos.
  • These are two separate photos which were cut with the same frame die. Then connected approx. in the middle.
  • Lots of fussy cut elements here from Webster`s Pages collections put together as embellishments.
  • The little bloom is from Prima Marketing (and the big ones as well)
  • While misting the background I used the raw chipboard phrase as a mask.
  • After that the chipboard was treated with a few layers - a. Gesso; b. True Snow (medium); c. "Bubblegum Pink Ink Spray (Dylusions); d. White acrylic paint (touches only)
  • I took three chipboard buttons here. Painted them the colors matching my project and layered them.
I hope you enjoyed it!

Thank you for visiting!
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Oh, wat mooi! Geweldige kleuren ook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, she adorable and the layout is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gerry, this looks wonderful.. love the colors and the way the photo is in the frame looks great.. all the fussy cut elements look fabulous.. I love it the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lov3 your layering, texture and of course......your amazing PHOTOGRAPHY,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's just perfect Gerry! Really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the landscape orientation--it's different (in a good way) and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's perfect! What are you talking about! I love how you pieced those photos together!

    ReplyDelete