Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Art Journal {Cover} ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
I have another project to share with you using the latest collection from Webster`s Pages - {BEST FRIENDS}. This time I didn`t create a layout but I began an Art Journal about friendship.
Today I`m presenting my cover :-)
The background was misted, masked and hand-stitched...
SUPPLIES LIST:
{BEST FRIENDS} collection
{Once Upon A Halloween} Designer Trim
{PUSH PINS} Butterflies

  •  As you can see I played with the Designer Trim here.
  • Each of the green scallop lace was cut separately and adhered in a circle.
  • I did the same with the white lace  - each little circle was cut separately and then placed/adhered in a circle.
  • From the heart lace & the blue one I used only the edges - the blue lace was used to make "ropes" for the balloons.

It was a short post today ;-) but I hope you enjoyed it!
Thank you for your visit!
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Do I need to tell you it's perfect? Loved it!!
    Thank you for the inspirations!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on the WP blog and its gorgeous!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous start to your journal- LOVE your incredible attention to detail and I can most definitely tell you are a patient scrapper :). Well done!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous front cover, I can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh la la, dit ziet er prachtig uit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how beautiful! This journal is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how beautiful....love how you used that gorgeous trim! xxx

    ReplyDelete