Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Gratitude Tag ~Webster's Pages~

Hi There!
This week is all about Gratitude on Webster`s Pages blog
Today is the second day of showcasing gorgeous 
tags hand made by the Design Team girls and 
I have a tag to share with you as well :-)

Even though I`m Thankful to so many people
 I have my number one that`s always on the top and these are my Parents -
 Thankful to them that I exist, breathe & able to enjoy life in its best!
SUPPLIES LIST:
{Park Drive} 6 x 6 paper pad
{Park Drive} Journaling Cards
{Park Drive} Designer Trim
{Botanical Christmas} Princess Petals
{Sunday Picnic} Dazzle Me Gems

  • The base of the tag is cut out of corrugated cardboard.
  • When I cut the tag out of the pattern paper I used Sizzix embossing folder and I embossed parts of the tag. 
  • The photo was punched with a scalloped circle and then placed on the Sizzix frame.
  • Parts of the Princess Petals flower (Webster`s Pages) were placed underneath the frame.
  • I decorated with cut out florals, push pins, gems, etc.


Other Products I used:
{655268} Sizzix Big Shot Machine
{656938} Sizzix Movers & Shapers - Tag & Bookplates
{657783} Sizzix Embossing Folders Flora Vine Set
{657755} Sizzix Embosslits XL - Frames, Ornate #2



{IDW 0015} Thank you Words

I hope you enjoyed my gratitude tag!
For more inspiration don`t forget 
to check Webster`s Pages Blog -----> HERE
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Gerry this is really pretty and such lovely people to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they certainly raised a great daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, and I love the card in the post before this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een bijzondere manier om 'dankjewel' te zeggen! Het is een prachtige tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely tag Gerry! Happy Thanksgiving Day!!

    ReplyDelete