Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Simple to Stupendous with Prima Marketing

Hi there!
Another blog post from me...
Today, I`m sharing with you my design team work for Prima Marketing . We have once a month a new feature at Prima Marketing`s blog where we create Simple to Stupendous layout{s}.
This is my vision of a simple layout turned into a stupendous one :-)

The title of this layout is totally inspired by the photo of my kids & I. These kids brighten each and every day of my life and gosh, I love them so much. Hubby took this photo of us and as usually kids were showing off their artistic side -----> My favourite photos! Pity I didn`t pull any face here ;-)

My Simple Layout
As you can see this is a really simple layout. 
  • The background is a mixture of two pattern papers from two different collections.
  • One of the papers was distressed and then adhered on matching colour card stock.
  • Before adding the framed photo I did a simple masking using PanPastels and a black fine-liner to outline the mask.
  • Adding a few fussy-cut flowers, Sizzix die, the title and stamping on the right bottom side was everything I did here....


SUPPLIES LIST:
{844738} Tea-Thyme "Kersey"
{844684} Tea-Thyme "Chalis"
{844691} Tea-Thyme "Marcella"
{950132} Fairy Belle "Marcelle"
{843236} Pixie Glen "Dartmoor"
{559090} Notecard in a Pouch Tea-Thyme
{559144} Alphabet Stickers Rondelle
{545574} 8x8 Masks
{560836} Prima Press Holder
{560843} Prima Press #1
{891015} Chalk Fluid Edger - Dark Rust
{890940} Distressing Tool
{890964} Craft Knife

{655258} Sizzix Big Shot Machine
*NEW*{658039} Sizzix Bigz Die Ornate Plate

And...
My Stupendous Layout
     I added here lots of embellishments.....
ADD ONS:
{842093} La Chat "Backstage"
{950040} Nature Garden "Blackthorn"
{842192} Jack & Jill Celebrate 6x6 Paper pad
{554880} Notecard in a Pouch Nature Garden
{560225} SIIC Swirls Zephyr
{559724} Metal Trinkets Tea-Thyme
{891596} Metal Trinkets - Clock Faces
{891589} Metal Trinkets - Clock Hands
{559359} Cling Stamps Rondelle
{551070} Cling Stamps Londonerry
{562526} Silentium Tea-Thyme
{562434} Papillons Rondelle
{562113} Bel Canto - Light Lavender
{562106} Bel Canto - Cream
{561376} Encore - Lavender
{561840} Juliette


*NEW*{658260} Sizzix Bigz Christmas Cardinal

  • Before adding any flowers, crystals, dies, etc. I stamped three swirls.
  • I decorated the clock with a pearl in the middle so it`d match the crystal swirls.
  • The Imaginarium Designs chipboard was painted with a few different paints and the then the fussy cut little girl was adhered on top.

  • For my "journaling" - I firstly stamped the label ---> Then I cut it out ---> and then I glued it on the pattern paper.

Well, I hope you liked today`s post!
Wishing you a beautiful day and lots of smiles :-)))
Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. Gerry! It's realy transformation from simple to stupendous! It's magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so very gorgeous, Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pages are truly stunning, but the second one just takes my breath away. Stupendous is definitely right:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on the Prima blog!! Truly stupendous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually love them both but the second one truly is a gorgeous a la Gerry creation!!
    Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I am definitely more of a stupendous type of girl :) Beautiful page Gerry!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Gerry!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Смешное фото! А страничка очень нежная)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Страхотна страничка, хартиите са просто уникално нежни! И двата варианта са страхотни!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful as always Gerry! I love the simple to stupendous layouts...the end result is definitely my kind of result too! Love the beautiful papers and flowers you used...and of course...the extra special photo that is the real key! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete