Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sharing the good times ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
It`s the last day of the month and I`m sharing my last project for October ;-)
It`s created with the newest Webster`s Pages collection {BEST FRIENDS} which is absolutely adorable & oh so beautiful! The photos are of my other scrappy friends & amazing ladies - Ingrid Gooyer and Paulien van den Bosch! Thank you, gorgeous gals, for letting me scrap your photos! In case you missed the layout with my other scrappy friends ------> You can find it HERE!
SUPPLIES LIST:
{BEST FRIENDS} Collection




{IDP 0030} Phrase Chipboard

{657387} Sizzix Decorative Strip Die - Fancy Scallops


And here are three close-ups for  you :-)
  • I used different flourish dies with the pattern paper to decorate this layout. 
  • I also hand-stitched directly on the photos.

  • The Pure Lace Floral is totally my favourite ....I cut out some flourish and the rest (the lace edges) I used to make two bows.



Hope you enjoyed my layout!
Thank YOU for the visit!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Alweer zo'n schitterende vriendschapslay-out! Prachtig al die frisse kleurtjes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout,love those lovely colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. super mooi weer! je ontdekt telkens weer wat nieuws op de layouts die je maakt, met al die kleine details! Echte eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtig! (enne, leuke vriendjes heb jij!)
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous page of Paulien and 'little me'!! love your use of color (turquoise..my fav!) and that lace is just beautiful!!! Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the softness and colouring of this layout! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete