Monday, October 29, 2012

Published Mini Album with {Imaginarium Designs * Webster's Pages & Sizzix}

Hi there!
Happy Monday to you all!
I have a mini album to share with you today which was created in memory of my father who passed away two years ago. This album is published in a current Dutch scrapbook magazine "Creatief met Foto`s". Needless to say that it was very difficult & touchy to work with his photos. On the other hand I must admit that I was smiling back all the time at his face and creating with such LOVE!
  • I enjoyed working with the chipboard book - it has a great shape & size, great possibilities to add your favorite pattern papers and to be creative with you stamps, embellishments and chipboard.
  • I tried to keep it in a simple & elegant style.

Once I have it back from the magazine I'll give it as a present to my mom!

PRODUCTS I USED:


{EVERYDAY POETRY} collection
{Every Moment} WP Unmounted Stamps
{Beauty} WP Unmounted Stamps
{Butterfly} Push Pins
{Cameo Heart} Push Pins
{655268} Sizzix Big Shot Machine
{656631} Sizzix Bigz Die - Hanging Sign
{657523} Sizzix Die Set - Card Phrases #2
{657667} Sizzix Embossing Folders - Loving Thoughts Set
  • The chipboard book had originally three sheets. The front page you see was added by me.
  • I simply resized a piece of card stock and added it in front of the book.
  • Then I began decorating the pages.

  • I combined here Imaginarium Designs chipboard letters with Webster`s Pages Alpha stickers.
  • The chipboard was painted with green acrylic paint.

  • After stamping the background and adding the matted photo, I adhered the clock chipboard in front of the stamped clock and made it look as if it`s part of it.
  • The chipboard was painted with white acrylic paint and in the centre was added a light blue liquid pearl ("Rangers")

  • The word "remember" was treated with Glimmer Glam and has touches of white acrylic paint.

I hope you enjoyed my mini album today!
Thank you for having a look at my long post & for you visit!
Have a creative week!

    Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Prachtig Gerry,
    zo waardevol en mooi!
    xxx, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mini Gerry and lovely tribute to your father!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, what a special and beautiful tribute to your Dad! You've done a gorgeous job and the embellies are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wat een schitterend album en wat een prachtige herinnering zo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat mooi dat je zo'n bijzonder aandenken aan je vader hebt gemaakt! Het is een prachtige album om hem te herinneren.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerry, this album is so beautiful.Wonderful tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Gerry your ablum is exquisite! I know exactly how you feel I lost my dad as well and then my mom last year. I find it so very hard to scrap her and can only do pictures of her when she was young and I wasn't around yet. I am not ready to scrap our days together not yet. Good for you and a prayer for your dad may he rest in peace. . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Gerry how very special this is.. really a beautiful tribute and memory in this little book..

    ReplyDelete