Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Published layouts {Creatief met Foto`s*Prima Marketing*Imaginarium Designs*Sizzix}

Hi there!
I am once again so slow with updating my blog :-(.... I totally forgot to share here these 5 layouts which were published in a Dutch magazine "Creatief met Foto`s".
The layouts are featuring Prima Marketing`s "Nature Garden" collection, Imaginarium Designs chipboard and Sizzix dies & embossing folders. I created them some time ago so they are pretty old already ;-)
Here we go....
  • To frame the three photos I used Nature Graden`s Notecards set. It was lots of cutting & adjusting .....but in the end I achieved the result I wanted.
  • I used the brand new back then Frame Renaissance from Sizzix which I adore.


* * * 
* * * 
  • For the masking I used very, very old embossing stencils from Marianne Design - a few of the embossing stencils I`m using often nowadays with modelling paste.
  • The tickets were stamped, cut out and used as an embellishments. I used cling stamps from Prima Marketing.
  • All the letters are from Sizzix Decorative Strip Alphabet Dies - "Inside Out" and "Typeset
* * * 
  • I used Sizzix Embossing folder "Bird & Birdcage". Once it was embossed I fussy cut it and used it as an embellishment.



* * * 
  • The big frame around the photo was made out of two notecards from Nature Garden collection.
  • Everything was hand-stitched by me :-)


Hope you enjoyed today`s post!
Have a beautiful day!
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stunning creations Gerry. Thank you for your continued inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stunning lay-ous simply shine in the magazine! They are all so gorgeous! Schatjes is my favourite. Your stitched grid pattern looks just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you have been busy busy :) and these are just all amazing!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful. I wish you were my teacher!

    ReplyDelete