Sunday, October 28, 2012

Presents {Webster`s Pages}, {Imaginarium Designs} & {Sizzix}

Hi there!
Today I have a little something for you that I created very quickly and easily......I used my favourite Webster`s Pages unmounted stamps & paper, gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard and a Sizzix decorative strip die.....
SUPPLIES LIST:
{Royal Christmas} paper collection
{Royal Christmas} Word Block stickers
{Ladies & Gents} Image Stickers
{Trendsetter} Alpha Stickers
{A Handmade Holiday} Unmounted Stamps
{Merry Christmas Home} Unmounted Stamps
{Sweet Season} Unmounted Stamps


{IDS 0013} Embellishment 4 (6 on board)
{IDT 0010} Balloons Board
{IDFL 0013} Twig (2 on board)

{655268} Sizzix Big Shot Machine
{657826} Sizzix Decorative Strip Washer Border



  • I used the Imaginarium Designs {IDFL 0013} Twig chipboard as a mask here
  • I added white liquid pearls as a touch to the twigs
  • The chipboard was treated with Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Glam.

  • I added different Webster's Pages cut out embellishments from "Royal Christmas" collection.

Hope you enjoyed my canvas today!
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Gerry! I love how you cut the Pandora photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be a fast lay-out, but even when you create something really quickly, it looks stunning:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! so much texture and so pretty... love it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very awesome- never would have guessed that this one was quick!! Loving it :D~

    xErin

    ReplyDelete