Thursday, October 11, 2012

Introducing "BEST FRIENDS" from {Webster`s Pages}

Hi there!
I`m so HAPPY to finally introduce to all my blog readers the NEWEST collection 
from WEBSTER'S PAGES -----> {Best Friends}
Let`s have a closer look at the beautiful pattern papers....
My favourite part....the useful & handy sticker letters.....
Totally gorgeous overlays.....
And amazing embellishments....
And that`s not all :-)
There are two new additions to Best Friends family... pretty little notebooks 
which you can use for anything you can think of :-)
AMAZING, isn`t it?

Feel free to use Best Friends badge on your blog
I`m in LOVE with Best Friends collection and 
I`m sure once you have it in your hands you`ll fall in love as well :-)
Hope you enjoyed Webster`s Pages NEWEST release!
Be sure to check our Facebook page -------> HERE for a chance to win this collection!
And of course be sure to check daily our blog -----> HERE 

Thank you for visiting me today!
Have a Best Friends' Day ;-)!
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! What wonderful craft items!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerry, just love all the new webster's pages gooddies! I wanted to ask you something do you know where I can post my Prima lo's on the Prima site???? can't vint it anywhere???? Hope you can help me hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete